High School Graduates
Write your own success story!
GEA Group companies offer a wide range of professional training programs for high school graduates, in order to prepare you for your future profession.
We are looking for high school graduates who convince by excellent grades and by their authentic personality. If you are interested in joining the business of an international corporation and motivated to take on responsibility as a young talent, GEA offers you a chance to start your career with a dual system of vocational education and academic studies or an apprenticeship.
The following programs (dual systems or apprenticeships) are available in Germany:
- Business studies (VWA/BA)
- Engineering (BA)
- Business engineering (BA)
- Bachelor of Engineering / Mechanical engineering (FH)
- Business studies / Industrial (BA)
- Mechanical engineering (BA)
- Electrical engineering (BA)
- Bachelor Sc. Business Informatics
- Industrial clerk
- IT clerk
- Office communication clerk
- Forwarding clerk
- Mechatronics engineer (trinational)
- Business engineer (trinational)
- Applications engineering IT specialist
- Draftsman/draftswoman (mechanical and plant engineering)
- Material tester
- Tool mechanic
- Machining mechanic
- Plant mechanic
- Industrial mechanic
- Production mechanic
- Industrial electronic technician
- Electronic technician (operations)
- Electromechanical technician
- Mechatronic technician
- Plant welder
- Warehouse logistics specialist
More information on each profession as well as training content is available on the websites of GEA companies concerned. For further information about GEA companies, offered trainings as well as trainings outside Germany, please contact the respective Human Resources department.
Read more about the experiences of our apprentices
Apprentices of GEA Brewery Systems in Kitzingen report about two informative...
Nadine Gerndorf, an industrial clerk EU English apprentice, worked for 3...
Jasmin Buhl, an apprentice and BA student in Bönen, embarked in mid-May on...
My name is Jessica-Iris Grudt. I’m currently in my 3rd year as an...
Nina Giesenkirchen, an apprentice and BA student of the GEA Air Treatment GmbH...